Monday, November 9, 2009

blog #16 To Interview A Window

1. What is your proposed focus + the object, place, or person you will write about to develop that focus?
A. A light bulb went off in my head after a brief writer’s block with the topic, the flash that appeared was a window write about a window, which was an object that seemed to be a special item in my life. This picture frame locate almost everywhere from a young age held a strong influence on my outlook, I used this squared looking glass as a pathway for most of my life.

2. Identify the specific descriptions or information you will present to develop your focus?
A. In this piece I intend to compare a relationship I've had with an object for the most part of my lie. From the younger years until the impact this object has on my life today.

3. Tell what each description shows about your focus?
A. The short stories I will introduce shall demonstrate the constant influence this transparent plane has had on the life of a lost soul, a developing woman, and a dreamy-eyed young girl.

4. This a specific request for feedback.
A. I myself don’t think I want Feedback about the essay but I only ask the audience to ignore my specific thoughts and show me examples of their own reflections not relating directly to tangible items

No comments:

Post a Comment