Monday, November 2, 2009

Blog # 12 Which One?

After completing my second essay I went back to the first one. When I started to read it I realized that I could do a little more to that first essay. My second essay in my opinion has more meat to it. So a reader once finish reading it can feel full. Where as my first essay leaves you with questions and a reader I feel might even be hungry after that read. Now I did intend to leave a reader with questions but I didn't want them to starve. But, I now see things a tad differently, don't get me wrong I still want my readers to question things just trying to cut the list down. So my decision is to fill in some of the gaps that I left in my first essay's subject matter, so that now me and the reader would be happy. I get to make you think and also give you a fulling read. I hope y'all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment