Monday, November 2, 2009

Blog #13 What did I find

I first looked in a purse that I haven't used for a while and in this purse I found a recite from a shopping spree that me and the kids went on during the summertime. I knew it was from the summer from the date on it, 07162009 is what was on this extremely long white faded strip of paper that I discovered. The pure thought of that fun day brings a smile to my face & heart, I saved a little piece of change from picking up shifts while people went on vacation at the bar. Finally I had about 400 dollars just to blow. And believe me that's exactly what we did, s--t we went to the mall during Old Navy's summer sale and shopped like we were royalty. I was the Queen and my sons were my princes.
The other day while was looking in my book bag for a pencil to do some Psychological Statistics homework at the very bottom of my book bag was a map. but this was not just any map, this was the one which put all this in motion, I used this very map to restart pursuing my dreams. It was a map of Kean University. The same map that helped me navigate my way around the enormous campus to apply, register, just everything. Shoot for the first couple of week of school this colored diagram of walkways and building was my lifeline to success & the next phrase of my career goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment