Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog #9 Reflection

During the process of writing this essay I rediscovered feeling about the situation i had almost forgot. I realized they were emotions that I had been suppressing for some time now. As I was traveling back to those moments in my life I revisited those emotions. And while going through these motions I was also able to gain a better understanding of what had actually happened and in that light I felt that the experience made my essay better. At first I didn't believe that I would be able to write the piece since the subject matter was so close to me. Now in terms of revision i don't think I wanna touch it but i might add a little back story to the relationship between my mother and myself. I don't particularly feel comfortable with that idea but we'll see what happens when I cross that bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment